With euthanasia creeping up on the horizon, advancement in biotechnologies and the frightening infusion of Obamacare cash to Planned Parenthood, there has never been a more urgent moment for those who understand and value human dignity to speak powerfully into the culture. Studies have shown that no group is more trusted by the American people to talk about these matters than nurses, doctors and medical personnel.
But are you ready? You might know the facts of the matter, but do you know how to couch those facts in a way that will have impact? If a camera arrived at your door today, would you know how to dress, how to move, where to look, and what to say?
Catharsis, LLC specializes in helping people hone their story for all kinds of media. Collectively, we have forty years of experience working in front of and behind the camera. Additionally, our staff brings together philosophy, rhetoric and theological studies so as to better understand and frame the Culture of Life issues. Our partner, Galileo Studio, affords state of the art green screen technology that will be incorporated into the training experience.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 / 9am-1pm
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 / 9am-4pm
At Azusa Pacific University
392 N. Citrus Ave.
Azusa, CA 91702
Total per person: $500
(For three or more from one ministry or company, $350 per person)
The Two Day Training will include:
- Classical Principles of Storytelling for Messaging
- Honing Your Ministry Story: Helping People Hear What You Have to Say
- P.R. and The Culture of Life
- The Media’s Needs: How to Win Them Over and Serve Them Well
- “First Principles” and Mastering the 8 Second Sound Bite
- Being Interviewed on Camera: Tips, Practice, Feedback
- Crafting Press Releases and Getting on the Media Radar
Questions? Contact Us.
Get a taste of the conference with a free podcast: